Terms of service
Conditions of Use and Purchase SNEAKERSTRIP.COM
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Agranpor S.L. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the website being understood as sufficient.
If you have any questions related to the Conditions and/or the Data Protection Policies, you can contact us through our email: email@example.com
2.- OUR DATA
The sale of items through this website is carried out under the name sneakerstrip.with – by Agranpor S.L. (onwards sneakerstrip.with), with registered office at Calle Juana de Vega number 15 second, C.P. 15004 – A Coruña, Spain, with telephone +34 881 948 798, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and with N.I.F.B15778889, who is a licensee of the portal sneakerstrip.with (hereinafter the Portal) and makes it available to Internet users (hereinafter the User or Users as appropriate), in order to provide information about their products and promotions linked to them, as well as to allow provision of different services through the Portal (User registration, receipt of newsletters and online purchase).
3.- YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THE PORTAL
The information or personal data that you provide us about you will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Policies. By using the Portal, you consent to the processing of said information and data and declare that all the information or data that you provide us is true and corresponds to reality.
4.- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
sneakerstrip.with is deeply committed to complying with Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures set forth in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Cae de Cajón informs the user of the existence of an automated personal data file created with the data obtained on the Portal by and for Cae de Cajón, and under its responsibility, for the purposes of information and marketing of the products offered in the online store, as well as carrying out promotional, advertising and informational activities by any means ( e-mail, telephone, mobile phone, etc.) about the products that may be of interest to you, to adapt your offers to the preferences or needs of your Users and to allow personalized navigation through the Portal.
The User expressly accepts the inclusion of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by completing the forms, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship and/or delivery of the purchased products, in the automated data file of personal character. During the data collection process, the user will be informed of the mandatory or non-compulsory nature of collecting such data for the delivery of the products, except for placing orders in which case it will not be considered voluntary, so it will be its inclusion is necessary for the formalization of the purchase order, provide the data related to the identity, address, telephone and credit card number in case of selecting that means to make the payment (sneakerstrip.comwill not see or store your credit card details), as these data are necessary for the formalization and conclusion of the sale.
The User may exercise the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the ARCO rights of access, rectification, cancellation of data and opposition, if applicable, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of their data, by written and signed request addressed to the address: Calle Juana de Vega, nº 15, second, C.P. 15004 – A Coruña, Spain, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
Sneakerstrip.com undertakes, in the use of the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and to adopt all measures to avoid alteration , loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
5.- PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices indicated on the screen are those in force, except for a typing error; They are in euros and include VAT. but exclude shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount due as specified later.
Prices may change at any time, but (except as set out above) any changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an order confirmation.
You will be able to select all the items you want to buy, they will have been added to your basket and the next step will be to process the order and make the payment. To do this, you must follow the purchase process, filling in or checking the information requested at each step.
Accepted payment methods are Visa, Master Card, American Express, Maestro, Paypal, Apple Pay and Amazon Pay. You can also pay all or part of the price of your purchase with a gift card whose issuer has been sneakerstrip.with.
sneakerstrip.with may have fraud control measures in place. Said measures may entail that, in certain cases, a transaction that is not is determined to be fraudulent. In the event that you are affected, let us know through the means of contact provided in these General Conditions.
Also note that the providers or issuers of the means of payment used may have adopted other anti-fraud measures not controlled by sneakerstrip.with and that entail the rejection of certain types of operations. sneakerstrip.with does not control nor is it responsible for the damages that may be caused by the application of the policies approved by the different providers or issuers of means of payment.
The use of a means of payment owned by a third party is prohibited except in the event that you have the express authorization of said third party, being your responsibility the proof of said authorization and assuming all the damages that occur to sof -elements.com
By authorizing a payment, the User is confirming that the credit card he has provided is his own.
To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, your credit card details will be encrypted. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuer of the same, but if said entity does not authorize the payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we will not be able to formalize any contract with you.
6.- VALUE ADDED TAX AND BILLING
In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992 of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the items will be understood to be located in the territory of application of Spanish VAT if the delivery address is in Spanish territory except the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. The applicable VAT rate will be the one legally in force at all times depending on the specific article in question.
You authorize us to issue the invoice in electronic format, although you may indicate at any time your wish to receive a paper invoice, in which case, we will issue and send the invoice in said format.
7.- AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE
The articles offered through this Portal are available for shipment in all the territories of the countries section in the Checkout address form. Depending on the delivery location, shipping costs may vary.
Before finalizing the order, you must select the delivery method that suits your needs. We will ship your order with the products listed on each shipping confirmation no later than 25 calendar days from the order confirmation date.
There are circumstances derived from the customization of products or unforeseen circumstances that may affect the delivery date. If for any reason we could not fulfill the commitment, we will inform you, and we will give as options a new delivery date or canceling the order with the refund of the amount paid.
It will be understood that the delivery has taken place at the moment that you or a third party designated by you has material possession of the products, which will be accredited by the acknowledgment of receipt of the order at the chosen delivery address.
9.- IMPOSSIBILITY OF DELIVERY
If you are not going to be at the place of delivery on the agreed date, please contact us to agree on another date.
If it is impossible for us to deliver your order, it will be returned to the place of origin. In the event that 15 days have elapsed since the order was attempted to be delivered, it has not been achieved for reasons beyond our control, we will understand that you wish to withdraw from the contract. As a consequence of this we will refund the payments received from you, except for the shipping costs. Please note that the transport derived from the termination of the contract will be passed on to you.
10.- RETURN POLICY
Given the personalized nature of the items offered, withdrawal of the contract or returns will not be accepted.
10.1 Returns of defective products
In cases where you consider that at the time of delivery of the product it does not comply with the provisions of the contract, you must contact us immediately through our email address sneakerstrip.with providing the data of the product as well as the damage it suffers, where we will indicate how to proceed.
We will take care of sending a courier to the address you indicate for the collection of the product, and once we receive it, we will carefully examine it and notify you by email within a reasonable period of time, whether or not the refund or replacement of the product is appropriate, in your case, which will be carried out as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the date on which we send you the email confirming that the refund or replacement of the non-conforming item is appropriate.
The amounts paid for those products that are returned due to some defect or defect, when it actually exists, will be fully reimbursed, including the shipping costs that you would have also paid as well as the costs that you would have also incurred to return the product to us. U.S.
The refund will be made in the same means of payment that was used to pay for the purchase.
In any case, the rights recognized by current legislation are protected.
11.- Responsibility and exemption from liability
Unless expressly provided otherwise in these Conditions, the responsibility of sneakerstrip.with in relation to any product purchased on our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of said product.
sneakerstrip.withis not responsible for the damages that may arise from, merely by way of example and not limitation:
– Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the Users, motivated by causes beyond their control. sneakerstrip.with, that prevent or delay the execution of orders or navigation through the Portal; Delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet, or in other electronic systems.
– That may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference outside the control of the Portal and that are not attributable to sneakerstrip.with.
– Of the impossibility of providing the Service or allowing access for reasons not attributable to Cae de Cajón, due to the User, third parties, or cases of force majeure.- This Portal has been reviewed and tested so that it works correctly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the possibility of certain programming errors, or of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible, is not ruled out, not being responsible for this circumstance. sneakerstrip.with.
- Due to the open nature of this Portal and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transmission of digital information, sneakerstrip.with does not guarantee the accuracy and security of the information transmitted or obtained through the Portal unless expressly stated otherwise in it.
- Given the sneakerstrip.with cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, sneakerstrip.with states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question .
- sneakerstrip.with is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limitation, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of sneakerstrip.with. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, sneakerstrip.with is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third-party rights or morality. and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the portal that could be subject to this classification, please notify us immediately by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
12.- OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
In general, the user is obliged to comply with the conditions of use, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained in the same or in the Portal and to always act in accordance with the Law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using the diligence appropriate to the nature of the service you enjoy, refraining from using the Portal in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal functioning of the same, the goods or rights of sneakerstrip.with, to the rest of the Users or in general to any third party.
Specifically, and without this implying any restriction on the obligation assumed by the User in general in accordance with the foregoing, the user undertakes, in the use of the Portal, as well as in the acquisition of the products of the online store to:
– In the case of registering, the user is obliged to truthfully provide the data provided.
– Do not enter, store or disseminate in or from the Portal, any information or material that is defamatory, insulting, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way form violates the form, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the current regulations.
– You must not make improper use of this Portal by intentionally introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other program or technologically harmful or harmful material. The user will not try to have unauthorized access to this Portal, the server on which said portal is hosted or any server, computer or database related to our Portal. The User agrees not to attack the Portal through a degeneration of service attack or a distributed degeneration of service attack.
Failure to comply with this clause may lead to the commission of infractions typified by the applicable regulations. We will report any breach of these regulations to the appropriate authorities and we will cooperate with them to discover the identity of the attacker. Likewise, in case of non-compliance with this clause, you will immediately cease to be authorized to use this Web Portal.
We will not be responsible for any damage or loss resulting from a degeneration of service attack, virus or any technologically harmful or harmful program or material that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of the use of this web portal or downloading content from it or to which it redirects.
– To properly safeguard your username and password, as identifiers and enablers for access to the purchase of products, committing not to cede their use or allow access to them by third parties, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from their improper use. Likewise, the user undertakes to communicate tosneakerstrip.with, as quickly as possible, its loss or theft as well as any risk of access to the username and/or password by a third party.
– Do not use false identities, nor supplant the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use or acquisition of any of the Products, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
– Do not destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of sneakerstrip.with or third parties.
– Do not enter, store or disseminate through the Portal any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial rights or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content of which they do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to third parties. .
– Do not use the images of sneakerstrip.with for commercial purposes of any kind.
Product photos of sneakerstrip.with They have been created exclusively for use in this online store and their use in other e-commerce pages is prohibited without prior authorization.
It is the responsibility of the user to enter the discount codes to benefit from the promotions that may be on the page and the discount vouchers that the user has. sneakerstrip.with will not be obliged to refund the amount of the discount if the user does not enter the code. sneakerstrip.with undertakes to make the promotional codes visible to the user.
13.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Portal, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of sneakerstrip.with or, where appropriate, has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the portal are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case prior written authorization by sneakerstrip.with. Any use not previously authorized by sneakerstrip.withwill be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
Designs, logos, text and/or graphics other than sneakerstrip.with and that may appear on the Portal, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
In any case, sneakerstrip.with It has the express and prior authorization of them. sneakerstrip.with recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Portal the existence of rights or any responsibility of sneakerstrip.with about them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by them.
To make any type of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the Portal, you can do so through the following email: email@example.com
14.- LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain on the matter, which will be applied subsidiarily in everything that has not been foreseen in them.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of this portal or with the purchase contracts of the products that are sold through it, will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
15.- COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
You can send your complaints and claims through our email firstname.lastname@example.org , will be attended to in the shortest possible time, and in any case, within the legally established period. They will be registered with an identification number that we will inform you of, so that you can track them.
In accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013, we inform you that you have the right to request an out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes with us. You can access through the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
For sending comments, suggestions or any other questions, you can contact us via email email@example.com , also through our social networks Facebook, Instragram and TikTok.